Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hiking Navajo Loop Trail


There are a lot of pics on this one...I had too many to choose from.
We decided to hike Navajo Loop trail this morning.
It starts out as a series of switchbacks
which drop 520' in less than a mile.
With all of the snow and babies in tow,
it was a lot of fun trying to
navigate down this area.
Some chose to slide down the snow even,
Kent and Shane to name a few.And yes. Benson is still inside the carrier.
The sky was amazingly blue against
the snow and the red rock.
It felt so good to be out with everyone hiking.Of course, there was a lot of laughter
with the Wests and Vests.The hike was great until we had to
pack our kids out of the canyon as well.
I felt like I had an extra 200lbs.
on me while I was sitting in a furnace.At least I had Graham. Sorry hun.
You get the bigger kid. We came back later
in the afternoon so that Colleen
could go teach her western dance class

for the first time at the Winter Festival.There was a huge turnout and everyone
was raving about it.
Of course they would though.
Colleen's fantastic!!
Then it was off to bed with the kiddos for us.










No comments:

Post a Comment