Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Waves & Organic Dudes

The kids and I went to the beach this past Monday. The waves were big so Kent has been checking the surf reports since. There were some waves yesterday that were up to 28' high. So we decided that we better go check them out. We arrived a little after high tide, but we were seeing waves between 19'-23'. Amazing. The waves were crashing over the O.B. Pier.
Of course being in Ocean Beach (O.B.), you always get the fun crowd. As we were walking past this group they pulled out a huge bag of weed. I quickly turned my head and Kent of course looked a little longer. The guy just looked at Kent and said "Don't panic, it's organic." Huh??!! I guess since it is organic weed, it makes it all okay. This is also at 9 in the morning. They are CRAZY!! At least they made it on our blog.

1 comment:

  1. That's my motto....don't panic, it's organic. Ahhh, California.

    ReplyDelete