Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Half Way There!!!!!


Well today officially marks my half way point which is very exciting. Everybody always asks for pictures of my belly so I am attaching one today. Kent took a picture today before he left to Zion for 5 days with all of the Young Men in our ward. They will be doing several smaller hikes including the Narrows and then the big one will be a 16 mile one where they camp out a few miles in. They will finish off be doing Angels Landing. Kent and his dad did this hike a few weeks ago and loved it.
Kent had most of his stuff packed about a month ago. Talk about a little kid
waiting for Christmas to come. He also went to the REI garage sale this past weekend with our friend Sean. They camped out in front of the store and went running in when it opened. There were at least 200 people waiting in line but since they camped out, they were in the front. Kent found lots of treasures that of course he 'needed'. :) I just showed up when it opened with breakfast and smoothies for them.
Benson is doing great. He thought is was hilarious to blow all of his spaghetti out of his mouth when he took a bite at dinner tonight. I told him not to do it. So of course he tried again. He was laughing so hard though that he couldn't blow anything out of his mouth which made me laugh. We were both laughing so hard that I was crying and he got the hiccups. How will I ever discipline my children when I just laugh at everything?

6 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's so true! My kids are going to be totally undisciplined too because I know I'm just going to laugh every time they do something bad! There's no hope!
    Dan and Kent have a lot in common...I was 8 months pregnant at the last REI garage sale and kept getting my belly stuck between the clothes racks and the WADS of people! So I finally gave up and slept in the car while the boys ran around like it was their birthdays! fond memories :)
    That's a way cute pregnancy picture! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you remember us, back from ranchocucmonga? Dewayne came across your blog some how, and i'm so glad he did!!
    Where is your baby? you r so small! I once had a little girl ask me "how MANY babies where in my tummy" when i was last pregnant, i sure am envious of your baby bump! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna..... you don't look pregnant so it doesn't count. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna! You look so dang good. And Benson is turning into a heartbreaker, oh my. Watch out girls cause here he comes. Wow, so much fun. Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pic of you, Anna. And Benson......woweee. I miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon. Your blog is adorable and laughed when I read the pasta blowing story! That's my Benson. No worries about the discipline. xoxoxox tonz

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so great! i hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly too. how did you make the title for your blog? it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete